Yes that white stand beside my bed is what I am using for a night stand for right now and also what I am posting about today. It isn't too bad, I painted it white when I found it it was a retro chocolate brown ( I wish I had a before picture). I took out a wooden dresser and added this instead and I think it is little more suited. You can see the before picture below this picture.
I had that wooden dresser as my other nightstand. There was nothing too similar between the two tables. Thats why I decided to change it. At least now they are the same colour and almost a similar height, so it doesn't look so odd. Oh and I also got matching glass lamps. I think it helps in the whole "trying to achieve symmetry" around the bed that is suppose to be very attractive to the eye.
I really need to take some new photos and upload them so I have something more interesting to post about, but until then I hope you enjoyed my short post on my night stand switch!
xoKendra

No comments:
Post a Comment