I know he went to home depot and I think he picked out some inexpensive spruce and he laminated all the pieces together. My dad is a welder so he was able to make the track and purchase the wheels from a local hardware store.
I think it looks great, it is a little on the masculine side because I think it was just my brother that came up with the design. But it looks great and the clients love it.
If there is any interest on how to go about making the barn door or the track. I will be happy to ask my brother and my dad.
Happy Wednesday!!!

5 comments:
Hi - Love the door. Exactly what I'd like for my house. How did they go about making the door and track?
Eddie
vilibara@gmail.com
Hi there,
Could you please send me more information on creating this awesome barn door - exactly what I am looking to do:)
Oops my email is socmaren@gmail.com
thank you!
So love this, and just what I'm looking for!
Abodily9@Gmail.com
Hi... I enjoy your posts... do you have any plans of how to make this sliding door? If so may I get them from you somehow?
Thank you for your blog.
DocRod
Post a Comment